What is the most efficient way to sculpt a sexy momshell body after having kiddos?
Combining weights and cardio!
Multitasking when I’m working out has proven very effective in my post baby weight loss journey.
I’m able to get a great total body workout in under 30 minutes by performing exercises in superset format as I have laid out in the following total body workout.
A superset is a way to combine exercises by moving quickly from one exercise to a separate exercise without taking a break for rest in between the two.
Over the years as a mom of two busy kiddos, this has been my preferred method of training as I have to make the most of my time in the workout room.
I know you’re going to love this fun Total Body Challenge workout!
Happy training, Momshells!
Total Body Challenge
Perform each sequence in circuit format:
1) weighted squats- 4 sets, 10 reps
1) shoulder press- 4 sets, 10 reps
2) lunges stepping back- 4 sets, 15 reps
2) mountain climbers- 4 sets, 30 seconds
3) dumbbell side lateral raises- 4 sets, 15 reps
3) chair dips- 4 sets, 30 seconds
4) goblet squats- 4 sets, 15 reps
4) jump squats- 4 sets, 30 seconds
5) bent over rear lateral raises- 4 sets, 15 reps
5) high knees- 4 sets, 30 seconds
6) bicep curl to shoulder press with dumbbells- 4 sets, 15 reps
6) jumping lunges, switching feet- 4 sets, 30 seconds
7) bent over dumbbell row- 4 sets, 15 reps
7) mountain climber push-ups- 4 sets, 30 seconds (pushup, 4 running knee tucks; repeat)