Would you love a “do anywhere” workout that requires a piece of fitness equipment that weighs less than half a pound?
If you’re a Momshell, you know how much I love to use lightweight loop resistance bands in my workouts to really work those small muscles.
Loop exercise bands come in many different resistances and can be used to work almost every muscle that you could work using weights and resistance training machines.
The best part, these can be carried in your purse for a workout anywhere!
The Momshells Total Body Band Workout will guide you through a workout that involves standing and floor work to hit your upper and lower body!
You’re going to love this one, Momshells!
Total Body Band Workout
Complete in circuit format. Rest for 2 minutes then repeat. Perform this circuit 3 times total.
- steam engine band crunches- 20 reps
- band front kicks- 20 reps
- reverse table up- 15 reps
- left arm seated row- 15 reps
- right arm seated row- 15 reps
- left lunge kick back- 10 reps
- right lunge kick back- 10 reps
- plie squat- 15 reps