Who doesn’t love an intense ab workout that leaves your core feeling tight and maybe just a little sore?
I love to feel my abs the day after I’ve worked them really good and maybe I giggle and notice “ouch! They are really sore! Yesterdays workout was a good one!”
This workout combines core work and plyometric moves for a great calorie burn…you can plank me later (wink)
Momshells Founder and CEO,
Perform each of the following exercises in order for 50 seconds each with 10 seconds of rest between exercises. Rest for 2 minutes then repeat. Perform this circuit 3 times total.
1. Sumo squat hold punches (hold squat, punches in the center)
2. Stability ball pelvic tilt crunch
3. Power Knees RIGHT
4. Walk out plank and sky reach
5. Power Knees LEFT
6. Side plank hip lift RIGHT
7. Side plank hip lift LEFT
8. Boxer squat
9. Dumbbell pull over knee tuck (lying on back)
10. Plank Jack