Class is in session, Momshells!
This workout, loaded with traditional lower body moves, will kick your home training into high gear!
I’m such a fan of home workouts for their time saving elements and I’ve incorporated some of my favorite old school weight lifting moves for lower body into this workout along with my signature Momshell moves.
Are you sick and tired of living with cellulite on your booty and thighs?
If you want to lose cellulite and tone up your lower body, you have to build the glutes, quads and hamstrings but it’s also important to lose body fat as well.
Training in circuit format is an effective way to elevate heart rate to burn calories and I’ve included some cardio moves at the end of the workout to torch body fat!
Circuit 1: 3 rounds
– Chair step ups- 15 reps/leg
– Crossover dumbbell dead lifts- 15 reps/leg
Circuit 2: 3 rounds
– Goblet squats- 15 reps
– Standing glute kick backs with dumbbell behind knee- 15 reps
– Sumo deadlifts with dumbbells- 15 reps
Circuit 3: 3 rounds
– Exercise ball hamstring curls- 15 reps
– Side to side low squat- 20 reps
– Travelling squat- 20 reps
– High knees x 1 minute
– Butt kicks x 1 minute