Attention coffee loving moms!
If you’ve been told you can’t make a Starbucks run and lose weight, you have been lied to!
I’ve compiled a list of my 12 go-to Starbucks drinks under 100 calories that will help you stick to your diet and ensure you don’t skip your java fix!
The first thing you want to do when ordering at Starbucks is avoid sweeteners at all costs.
Sugary syrups add tons of carbs which can derail your efforts by adding tons of unwanted extra calories.
Starbucks offers sugar free vanilla and cinnamon dolce syrups and you can also add cinnamon and nutmeg as well as stevia for calorie free flavor.
Half and half or skim milk are fine, but I always ask the barista for “light” or “a whisper” of cream. I get laughed at for the latter, but it ensures that my drink is not overly creamy with added calories and fat!
You also want to make sure that when you order from Starbucks that you stick to tall and grande sizes to keep your calories within the 50-100 calorie range.
Momshells Healthy Starbucks Drinks Under 100 Calories
1. Teavana Shaken Iced Passion Tango Tea (grande). Ask for the unsweetened version of this fruity drink. You can add Stevia or Splenda to sweeten without the added sugar. (25 calories, 2 g carbs, 0 g fat).
2. Iced Coffee (any size). You can’t go wrong with this one! Add sugar free syrup or cinnamon for a bit of flavor. (0 calories, 0 g fat, 0 g carbs).
3. Very Berry Hibiscus Refreshers (grande). Berries give this drink a sweet flavor and the green coffee extract provides a caffeinated boost. (35 calories, 9 g carbs, 0 g fat).
4. Nitro Cold Brew (grande). Nitro Cold Brew takes cold brewed freshly ground coffee combined with cool water that is slowly steeped for 20 hours – and infuses it with nitrogen for a naturally sweet flavor. (20 calories, 0 g carb, 0 g fat).
5. Tall Coffee Light Frappuccino (tall). Frappuccino roast coffee is combined with a shot of espresso and skimmed milk and blended with ice. (90 calories, 18 g carbs, 0 g fat, 3 g protein).
6. Brewed Coffee (any size). This classic drink will never go out of style! Blonde roast is a little smoother and mild but I love the Christmas Blend when they have it! (0 calories, 0 g fat, 0 g carbs).
7. Skinny Vanilla Latte (tall). You can have this cold or hot- just make sure to ask for sugar free vanilla syrup and use Stevia or Splenda instead of sugar to sweeten your drink. (100 calories, 14 g carbs, 1 g fat, 9 g protein).
8. Almond Milk Cappuccino (grande). Cappuccino is made with espresso and a deep layer of foamy steamed milk. Ask for your drink to be made with skim milk. (100 calories, 9 g carbs, 6 g fat, 3 g protein).
9. Pineapple Kona Pop Brewed Tea (any size). If you’re looking for a caffeine-free drink, this zesty tea, is an easy low-calorie option. (0 calories, 0 g carbs, 0 g fat).
10. Caffè Americano (grande). This drink is just water and espresso, making it a great option if you enjoy strong coffee and a jolt of caffeine (15 g calories, 2 g carbs, 0 fat).
11. Ombré Pink Drink (grande). This lower calorie version of the original drink made with a coconut milk base is a delicious sweet fix with much less fat than the original Pink Drink. Ask for unsweetened coconut milk. (100 calories, 20 g carbs, 2.5 g fat).
12. Violet Drink (grande). This bevvie is full of blackberries and creamy coconut milk, making it taste more like dessert! Ask for unsweetened coconut milk. (110 cals, 22g carbs, 3 g fat).
Like this post? Then you’re going to LOVE…
☝️☝️ Click the image above to check out our brand new guide! ☝️☝️