Three Ingredient Dark Chocolate Pancakes
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Protein Packed Pancake Mix, Double Chocolate Flavor
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Mix together pancake mix, egg whites, and almond milk until well combined/smooth.
- Place a pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Once pan is hot, spoon the mixture to the pan (batter makes about 4 small flapjacks).
- Once the pancake begins to bubble, flip.
- Cook for about 1 minute each side, depending how hot the pan is.
- Top with up to 1/4 cup no sugar pancake syrup (Walden Farms or Maple Grove Farms)