Quick and Light Open Faced Avocado Toast
- 1 pc Original Ezekiel Bread
- 2 tbsp guacamole
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare egg, sunny side up style: Heat the oil in a medium nonstick skillet over low heat. Crack an egg into a small bowl and slowly add it to the skillet. Cover with a tight lid and cook, uninterrupted, until the whites are completely set but the yolks are still runny, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
- While egg is cooking, toast bread.
- Spread guacamole onto the toasted bread.
- Slide the egg out of the skillet onto the toast.