Are you always wondering what to bring to a potluck that will satisfy a crowd and help you stick to your clean eating lifestyle?
Well, look no further than my Skinny Crock Pot White Chicken Chili!
This is a simple and lower fat spin on the original that will be sure to delight the taste buds of a crowd and is a family pleaser!
I always double this recipe and make in a large crock pot as my family loves it and will eat it for lunch AND dinner!
You will also love the savory flavor plus the added fiber and protein from the white beans and hominy in the recipe!
As always, I SO appreciate your feedback and shares! If you love it, leave a comment or share the recipe on your Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter account by clicking the tabs above!
Momshells Founder and CEO,
Skinny Crock Pot White Chicken Chili
- 1 1/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 15 oz cans navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz can hominy or white corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 envelope McCormick no-MSG taco seasoning
- 1 4.5 oz can chopped green chilies
- 1 10 oz can reduced fat condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 14 oz can chicken broth
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- Place chicken in a 4 quart crock pot.
- Top with beans and corn.
- In a medium bowl, combine taco seasoning, chiles, condensed soup, and chicken broth. Pour over top of ingredients in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Before serving, stir gently to break up chicken, then stir in the sour cream.