Thursday’s and Friday’s are known to be a popular night for families to run through the drive through our go out to eat.
Why? Many of us have empty fridges and nothing planned for dinner and no one has time for complex meal prep after a long work day!
This recipe is one of my old standby’s that I can whip up in less than 15 minutes!
My Egg Roll in a Bowl recipe is one that I’ve been making for years and is a low carb fave during contest prep and for a mid week quickie food prep!
I always tell my clients this is a “dude friendly” recipe since boyfriends and hubbies just love it!!
My kiddos also love this recipe and I serve it over jasmine or healthy fried rice.
The siracha gives it an extra kick and I like to add more if I’m making it for just myself and my boyfriend. It also reheats well which makes for an awesome lunch for him the following day!
Keto, paleo and low carb lovers are also going to love this recipe as it has less than 3 grams net carbs per serving.
I know you’re going to love this recipe and while you’re here, skim around the site for more quick, family friendly recipes that you’re going to love (and you’re skinny jeans will love you too!!)
As always, I SO appreciate your feedback and shares! If you love it, leave a comment or share the recipe on your Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter account by clicking the tabs above!
Momshells Founder and CEO,
Momshells 15 Minute Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 1 lb 93/7 Lean Ground Beef
- 1 bag shredded coleslaw blend
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- optional garnish: green onions, sesame seeds
- 1 bag Boil in the Bag Jasmine Rice
- Cook sesame oil and garlic over medium heat in a large wok or frying pan until fragrant.
- Add lean ground beef and cook thoroughly.
- Add vinegar and soy sauce.
- Boil water and prepare jasmine rice per package ingredients.
- Add coleslaw blend and cook until cabbage is wilted and soft.
- Add Sriracha sauce.
- Serve 5 oz portion over 1/2 cup cooked jasmine rice. Top with chopped green onion and sesame seeds if desired