Gluten Free Honey Mustard Skinny Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts, about 5 oz raw
- 3 cups cornflakes
- 1 and 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 cup honey mustard
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
- Using a food processor, pulse cornflakes to a course powder. Mix in salt and pepper. Pour into shallow bowl or plate, set aside.
- Pour honey mustard into another shallow bowl, set aside.
- Dip each chicken breast into the honey mustard and generously coat both sides before dipping them into the corn flake mixture. With your fingers, gently pat down the crushed cornflakes. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and breading is golden brown.
- Serve hot with 1 tsp honey mustard to dip or drizzle on top of each breast.