This recipe is a spicy, savory favorite in my household!
Not only is it a cinch to make with less than eight ingredients, but this recipe has all the flavor of the fattening party favorite with much lower calories!
This recipe is made as a wrap but you can enjoy the buffalo chicken on a bed of lettuce with cherry tomatos, low fat ranch dressing and low fat mozzarella cheese or with chopped raw veggies and rice crackers as a dip a potluck or tailgating party!
As always, I SO appreciate your feedback and shares! If you love it, leave a comment or share the recipe on your Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter account by clicking the tabs above!
Momshells Founder and CEO,
Easy Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can low sodium chicken broth
- 1 bottle Franks Red Hot Wings Buffalo Sauce
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 package Flat Out Light Original Flatbreads
- Shredded lettuce or baby spinach (chopped)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Crumbled reduced fat blue cheese
- Cook chicken in the crock pot in the chicken broth (covered) on high for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, drain juices from crock pot and shred chicken with two forks.
- Mix together ranch seasoning mix and wing sauce in a bowl.
- Pour mixture over chicken. Cook on high (covered) for 60 more minutes.
- To serve: measure 4 oz of the chicken and serve on 1 flatbread and load up with veggies (chopped tomatos, lettuce/spinach, cucumbers) and 1 tbsp crumbled blue cheese.