Are your mornings hectic like mine?
Do you often get the kids off to school and find yourself skipping breakfast because you didn’t have time to prepare something for yourself?
I’ve got you covered with these make ahead overnight oats that you can prepare in the evening and will be ready for you to grab, stir and go the very next morning!
I usually prepare in a mason jar in a batch of 4 and warm for 1 minute in the morning before I eat them….usually in the car during my morning school runs!
Momshells Founder and CEO,
Easy Blueberry Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 3/4 scoop vanilla whey protein
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp slivered almonds
- Combine the following in a tight sealed re-usable container or mason jar, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from fridge in the am, stir and enjoy!