Grab and Go snacks are a must for busy moms!
Wouldn’t it be awesome if your healthy snacks were something that your kiddos would love to eat and that provide them with healthy fats, protein and energy?
This low sugar recipe with honey, oats and peanut butter provides nutrients and energy and the Kashi cereal provides sneaky fiber with a satisfying crunch!
My peanut protein bites are simple to prepare and my kids love them!!
I also love these for a quick pre-workout or on the go snack that satisfies my cravings for sweets without adding to my waistline!
Crunchy Peanut Butter Protein Bites
- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup Kashi Go Lean cereal
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Roll into 14- 1” balls and place on a plate lined with wax paper and refrigerate until ready to eat.
- One serving = two 1" balls