You’ve been told that you can’t have ice cream if you’re trying to lose weight, right?
Not any more!
My Chocolate Chip Protein Ice Cream is simple, creamy and delicious with 25 grams of muscle building protein!
By using ice and unsweetened vanilla nut milk, you can cut down on a significant amount of fat and calories which means you can enjoy a sweet, creamy treat without the guilt!
As always, I SO appreciate your feedback and shares! If you love it, leave a comment or share the recipe on your Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter account by clicking the tabs above!
Momshells Founder and CEO,
Chocolate Chip Protein Ice Cream
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond or cashew milk
- 10 dark chocolate chips
- 1 handful ice
- Mix protein powder with ice cubes and almond or cashew milk in the blender.
- Put in the freezer for about 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer, top with chocolate chips and enjoy!!