There’s nothing better than a warm, sweet breakfast that is quick to prepare that your family will love!
What is a mug cake?
Quite simply, a single serving cake in a mug!
My kids love when I make these and sometimes I will put some peanut butter on top or add some chocolate chips when I make these for them!
My tip when preparing these is to use an oversized mug or bowl to ensure the cake is cooked all the way through to the center.
These tasty mug cakes with a hint of cinnamon and vanilla are a great way to start your day and satisfy your sweets cravings!
Banana Oat Mug Cake
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 3 tbsp vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/2 medium banana
- 2 bsp Almond Breeze unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Blend ingredients in small mixer/magic bullet.
- Pour batter into large mug that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.