There’s room for comfort and a place to properly store everything in its right place even in the smallest homes.
Some of the solutions Momshells have come up with over the years to solve the issue of domestic storage are truly ingenious.
We’ve discovered some of the most simple and accessible of these ideas which might help you to create order in all corners of your home.
Here they are…
1. With the help of a coat hanger and the rings from a shower curtain, you can solve the problem of where to hang your scarves.
2. This fold-out ironing board, which fits perfectly into a cupboard, can save a lot of space.
3. It’s possible to set up shelving for cans and spices even in the narrowest spaces of the kitchen.
4. You can use those sliding cupboards for storing pots and pans rather than bottles.
5. This activity mat for kids easily turns into a bag, so you can quickly tidy up all those small toy pieces in just two seconds.
6. Some wire stretched across an empty picture frame is a great place to hang jewelry, and it will also help to decorate your home.
7. These kind of attractive magazine holders can also be used to store all kinds of things which you’ve never found a good place for.
8. You can paint a used egg carton and place it in a drawer to create additional storage space.
9. Installing fold-out shelves is a great way to create additional space in the kitchen.
10. A shelve designed for holding a painting can also become a really useful storage space in its own right.